Monday, January 08, 2007


It isn't exactly how I wanted to get in the Wall Street Journal, but it is a start.

My picture is in the paper today with an article about Capessa, the California outfit that interviewed me and local artist, Yolantha Pace, about our stories. Her story, of course, is so inspiring it makes me want to cry and mine is about how I quit smoking.

Capessa produced the videos for Yahoo's health section, and they are done so well. Interviewing a journalist is like pulling a dentist's tooth, so I just want to extend a thank you to the Capessa folks.

Next time I'm in the Wall Street Journal, I'll have a byline, video credit or photo credit, ya here me up there?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

You and Yolantha were stars! It was fantastico hearing your tales, and it just makes me owe you even more than I already do. Congrats Elijah!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home